What’s better than owning one of the most fun and inexpensive pistol-caliber carbines on the market? Well, if you want to get the most out of your money, you buy a Hi Point 9mm “Hundred Dollar Bill” Carbine that gives it back in spades. (Note: Real $100 bills not included).
As Benjamin Franklin himself said, “If you know how to spend less than you get, you have the philosopher’s stone.” And we all know he was referring to a Hi Point 9mm Carbine covered in his own image.
America’s most affordable pistol-caliber carbine has a new molded polymer stock covered in $100 bills that has been re-engineered to deliver improved handling and better accuracy in a target-design carbine. These Hi-Points offer reliability and accuracy at an affordable price which includes Hi-Point’s lifetime unconditional warranty and fast, expert service.
Hi-Point carbines are P rated to accept all factory ammunition and feature:
- All-weather, polymer skeletonized stock
- Free trigger lock
- Sling, swivels and scope base
- Last round lock open
- Internal recoil buffer in stock
- Picatinny style rails
- Fully adjustable sights (“Ghost Ring” rear peep and post front)
- Quick on/off thumb safety
- Grip-mounted clip release
- 10-shot magazine
- 100% American-made parts and assembly
- Manufacturer: Hi Point
- Model: 995TS Carbine Money Edition
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel length: 16.5”
- Overall length: 31
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Sights: Fully-adjustable
- Capacity: 10-shot magazine standard
- Finish: “Hundred Dollar Bills” (Real $100 bills not included)
- Stock: All-weather molded polymer